The TFS-80 offers an ideal solution to advance from manual to automatic packaging. The machine provides cost savings with the same advantages of the larger thermoform machines.Request a Quote
The TFS 80 Is a thermoforming machine designed to pack food, non-food or medical products.
The package is created directly by the machine using two rolls of film.
- Reduced Package Cost
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Product Appearance
- Faster Product Loading
The machine characteristics make it highly desirable for mixed production requirements, since formats can be easily changed to meet the needs of the customer. Its versatility, easy operation, and quick size change also make it suitable as a support machine for short run products.
Like all other ULMA machines, priority in design is given to:
- Highest quality components; use of standard commercial high quality components.
- In accordance with international safety standards.
- Easy sanitation IP-65 compliance.
- Easy change of dies and tooling.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Ease of operation.
- Basic 1670 MM frame.
- Bottom and top reel holder.
- Standard basic forming (forming by air) sealing die.
- Vacuum system (gas optional).
- Integrable vacuum pump 40-63 o 100 M3/H ( to be defined).
- One transversal cutting system.
- Motorized longitudinal cutting system
- Pneumatic safety bars.
- Exit ramp.
- Film scrap collector.
- Vectorial inverter.
- 2 user manuals.
- Stainless steel covers.
- IPC control.
- Touch screen color control panel, 7”.
- Hygienic frame TFS.
- Adaptation for different formats.
- Gas injection system.
- Pneumatic change of the sealing plate.
- Adaptation of the sealing plate for easy-open corner.
- Zig-zag knife for transversal cutting.
- Pneumatic longitudinal cutting system.
- Printed film centering device.
- Aspiration system scrap collector.
- Exit belt.
- Synchronization with peripherals.