Hygienic thermoforming machine for flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. The most suitable solution for upgrading manual packaging systems to automatic systems.Request a Quote
The TFS 200 is a thermoforming machine designed to pack food, non-food or medical products. The package is created directly by the machine using two rolls of film. The film may be flexible or rigid. Vacuum with gas flushing is available as an option.
The TFS Series offers the ideal way to advance from manual packaging to automatic packaging. These machines provide an economical solution with the same cost savings advantages of larger thermoforming machines:
- Reduced Package Cost
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Product Appearance
- Faster Product Loading
The machine characteristics make it highly desirable for mixed production requirements since formats can be easily changed to meet the needs of the customer. Versatility, easy operation, and quick size change also make it suitable as a support machine for short run products.
- Stainless steel.
- IPC control system.
- Operational diagnostics.
- Parameters and error messages are displayed.
- “CE” Approval.
- Hygienic design, IP67.
Ease of Use and Maintenance:
- Highly efficient.
- Tool-less detachable in-feed.
- Programmable configurations.
- Programmable advance speed.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Upper and lower printed film centering.
- Vacuum and gas flush systems.
- Integratable vacuum pump 160 m3/h.
- Special adaptations for clean rooms.
- Special components for very corrosive products.
- Integration with peripheral equipment. (date coders, dosing system, …)
- Re-closeable zipper attachment, easy open options, zig-zag knife for easy open package.