Full sanitization specification thermoforming machine for flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. The highest performance level thermoformer.Request a Quote
The TFS 700 model is the top of the range, new ULMA TFS Thermoforming line. This is an entirely new machine design concept. ULMA has redesigned every section of our thermoforming machine to surpass the rigorous hygiene and deep cleaning requirements demanded by today’s food packaging industry. We have worked in partnership with the some of the most advanced design, research and innovative centers around the world. This, coupled with our 45 years experience here at ULMA, has allowed us to offer a new line of thermoforming machines providing superior levels of efficiency, reliability and hygiene.
Within our new line of products, the 700 series allows complete adaptability in terms of pack format and production. This is largely due to its modular construction, which provides the ultimate in versatile packaging solutions, along with the main frame design which has a closed profile to provide extraordinary strength and rigidity to the machine.
Available with Allen Bradley® controls from Rockwell Automation, the TFS 700 is equipped to reduce solution complexity and maintenance costs, while realizing better quality, capacity, and throughput. Learn more about our partnership with Rockwell Automation, and smart, connected machines.
- Modular construction
- Entire stainless steel structure
- Main frame length starting at 5400 mm
- Inclined surfaces allow water to drain during cleaning
- Easy open side guards, allowing the inside of the machine to be cleaned
- Design that repels the accumulation of contamination residue
- Sealed and continuous welds used in the fabrication process
- Different types of elevation systems for the molds are available
- Top film reel holder independent of the cabinet
- Gate for film unwinding
- Components with protection level – IP67 as standard
- IP 69k option in dark zones
- Minimized use of internal wiring
- Independent main electrical cabinet (moveable)
- IPC Control Optional MODEM (communication with ULMA) and OPC (real time access)
- Control panel:
- Touch screen display
- Tactile switches
- Easy operator communication interface
- Integration and/or peripheral connection
- Easy change formats
- Low maintenance
- Reduced consumption
- Optional – change of package height and automatic adjustable mold opening
- Allen Bradley controls and electrical components
A team of application, design and research specialists have liaised closely with our customers to understand their needs & to configure a machine that meets their highest expectations and satisfy both their current and future needs.
- .Servo Lifting