Hygienic thermoforming machine for flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. Medium-high performance level.Request a Quote
The TFS 400 is a thermoforming machine designed to pack food, non-food or medical products. The package is created directly by the machine using two rolls of film. The film may be flexible or rigid. Vacuum with gas flushing is available as an option.
The advantages of this system compared to manual packaging are:
- Reduced package cost.
- Increased productivity.
- Improved product appearance.
- Less product handling in the packaging process.
- Greater assurance of packaging.
The machine characteristics make it highly desirable for mixed production requirements, since formats can be easily changed to meet the needs of the customer. Versatility, easy operation and quick size change also make it the right answer for your packaging needs.
- Compact construction.
- 3000 mm. main frame length.
- Entire stainless steel structure.
- Integrated electric cabinet.
- Top reel holder independent of the cabinet.
- Gate for film unwinding.
- Pneumatic reel fixing.
- IPC control system.
- Operational diagnostics.
- Control panel:
- Touch color 10″ display.
- Tactile switches.
- Easy operator communication interface.
- Inclined surfaces allow water to drain during cleaning.
- Easy open side guards allowing the inside of the machine to be cleaned.
- Design that repels the accumulation of contamination residue.
- Sealed and continuous welds used in the fabrication process.
- Components with protection level – IP67 as standard.
- Minimized use of internal wiring.
- Design criteria based on ISO 14159, EN 1672, 3A.
Ease of use and maintenance:
- Quick format change without tools.
- Low cost of maintenance.
- Reduced consumption.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Programmable configurations.
- High performance.
Main optional devices:
- Different types of elevation systems for the molds are available.
- Shape cutting.
- Automatic or easy format changing systems.
- Availability of different reel holder systems.
- Integration of peripherals.
- Skin packaging.
- Shrink packaging.
- Adaptation for medical applications.