Full sanitization specification thermoforming machine for flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. The highest performance level thermoformer.Request a Quote
The TFS 600 model is the top of the range of the new ULMA TFS thermoforming line. This is an entirely new machine design concept. ULMA has redesigned every section of the thermoforming machine to surpass the rigorous hygiene and deep cleaning requirements demanded by today’s food packaging industry. ULMA has worked in partnership with the some of the most advanced design, research and innovative centers around the world. This, coupled with 45 years of experience has allowed ULMA to offer a new line of thermoforming machines providing superior levels of efficiency, reliability and hygiene.
Within the new line of products, the 600 series allows complete adaptability in terms of pack format and production. This is largely due to its modular construction, which provides the ultimate in versatile packaging solutions along with the main frame design, which has a closed profile to provide extraordinary strength and rigidity to the machine.
- Modular construction.
- Entire stainless steel structure.
- Main frame length starting at 5400 mm.
- Inclined surfaces allow water to drain during cleaning.
- Easy open side guards, allowing the inside of the machine to be cleaned.
- Design that repels the accumulation of contamination residue.
- Sealed and continuous welds used in the fabrication process.
- Different types of elevation systems for the molds are available.
- Top film reel holder independent of the cabinet.
- Gate for film unwinding.
- Components with protection level – IP67 as standard.
- IP 69k option in dark zones.
- Minimized use of internal wiring.
- Independent main electrical cabinet (moveable).
- IPC Control Optional MODEM (communication with ULMA) and OPC (real time access).
- Control panel:
- Touch screen display.
- Tactile switches.
- Easy operator communication interface.
- Integration and/or peripheral connection.
- Easy change formats.
- Low maintenance.
- Reduced consumption.
- Optional – change of package height and automatic adjustable mold opening.
- Allen-Bradley controls and electrical components.
A team of application, design and research specialists have liaised closely with our customers to understand their needs and to configure a machine that meets their highest expectations and satisfy both their current and future needs.