The FR 400 Flow Wrap machine has been designed to be integrated into medium and high speed packaging systems.Request a Quote
Mainly focused on bakery, confectionery and biscuits applications, this machine is a general use flow wrapper allowing to pack a wide range of products in different sectors (soaps, personal care products…)
The machine has been specifically designed to be integrated into automated packaging systems. It has a sturdy construction and high reliability for the high level of requirements demanded by these applications. The control system has also been designed for ease of operation and connectivity with other ancillary and general productivity equipment.
- Painted steel cantilever construction with independent electrical cabinet.
- Electronic machine equipped with independent servomotors synchronized by an electronic multi-axis control.
- Infeed conveyor with chain at one side to avoid dirt accumulation.
- Top reel holder with pneumatic reel fastening and automatic reel change.
- Long sealing system by four pairs of sealing rollers with a tiltable first pair.
- Motorized belt system at exit belt.
- Empty and badly sealed package rejector.
- 10″ touch screen with graphic icons to adjust machine parameters, diagnostics and reporting.