A brand new stretch shrink wrapper with superb sanitary design, leak-resistant seals, simplified film loading and available Allen Bradley® controls.Request a Quote
The ULMA FS 400 stretch shrink wrapper is a machine designed specifically for the fresh poultry and meat packaging market segment. Flow-wrap (HFFS) packaging offers producers of poultry and meat the ability to cost-effectively package a wide variety of product sizes and shapes for optimal retail presentation. This new machine is a cost-effective, sanitary design flow pack solution that dramatically improves on the original patented technology developed over 20 years ago.
- Ultra-reliable, user-friendly machine operation and product changes
- High water protection rate to ensure sanitization and cleaning processes
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Superb sanitary design
- Stainless steel construction
- Speeds up to 60 packages per minute
- 15″ HMI graphic touchscreen
- Use of belts to stretch film, reducing the need to rebuild chains
- Single electrical cabinet
- Single mechanical cabinet, with easy access to motors and drive components
The FS 400 reliably produces packages by using a belt system that stretches the film and forms a tight bag around trayed products. A vacuum system then evacuates air from the pack before the seals are created, eliminating the need for holes in the pack during the shrinking process. The narrow longitudinal trim seal on the bottom of the pack allows for printing on both the top and the bottom of the package. The result is a tightly wrapped, leak-resistant, case-ready package with a superb aesthetic appearance.
With a cantilever design, stainless steel construction, two belt indexing conveyors, and access to wash the entire infeed frame, the FS 400 is in a class of its own for sanitary stretch shrink wrapping.
The FS 400 features speeds up to 60 packages per minute, servo-driven technology, and open access for cleaning and maintenance. Available with Allen Bradley® controls from Rockwell Automation, the FS 400 is equipped to reduce solution complexity and maintenance costs, while realizing better quality, capacity, and throughput. Learn more about our partnership with Rockwell Automation, and smart, connected machines.
Allen Bradley® controls
Simplified film loading
Mirror image machines
Two-belt sanitary design indexers
Tracking tunnel for end-seal shrinking on printed film
Photocell for print registered films
Wide range of hot air and hot water shrink tunnels
Vacuum scrap removal
- Flexible electronic machine to wrap products up to 280 mm. (11”) wide and 180 mm. (7”) high
- Printed and non printed films
- Automatic indexer for simplifying the feeding and packaging process
- Electronic control of every single motor in the machine, for user friendly machine operation and product changes
- UPC control (ULMA industrial PC) or Allen Bradley® controls
- Fresh food oriented design for easy cleaning and optimum machine sanitation
- Machine is manufactured using stainless steel materials and all its components have a high protection degree against humidity (IP65 or higher)
- Sturdy construction cantilever format frame with all mechanisms isolated from the packaging process to improve machine sanitation and maintenance
- Wash down construction automatic feeding system.
Press Release 1/28/20: Harpak-ULMA Introduces FS-400 Flow Wrapper for Fresh Poultry, Meat Packaging