Horizontal Flow Wrapper (HFFS) that makes a three sealing pillow pack. It is specially designed to be integrated into packaging systems in applications with medium and high speed productions.Request a Quote
The FR 500 machine represents the highest technology model in the range of ULMA horizontal wrappers.
Fully electronic, it integrates a multi-axis electronic control which synchronizes machine’s main movements.
It is specially designed to be integrated into packaging systems in applications with medium and high speed productions.
The model FR 500 is completed with different feeders and auto-loaders designed mainly for bakery and chocolate products.
- Stainless steel and cantilever construction.
- Electronic machine equipped with four independent servomotors (rotary jaws, sealing rollers, in-feed conveyor and motorized reel holder) synchronized by an electronic multi-axis control)
- Four pairs of sealing rollers.
- Automatic reel change.
- Pneumatic fixing of film reel.
- 10″ color touch screen to adjust machine parameters, diagnostics and reporting.
- In-feed conveyor with chain at one side.
- Top motorized belt system at exit belt.
- Empty and badly sealed package rejector.
- Complete range of in-feed conveyors depending on the application and product.
MAIN OPTIONAL ELEMENTS
- Printing system.
- Cold plate sealing rollers.
- Overhead and side devices.
- Aspiration system between rollers.
- “D-Cam” type jaw.
- Gusseting device by mechanical or air system.