Automatic wrapping machine developed to shrink-pack or to film-wrap a wide variety of products in a flow-pack (pillow pack) format creating an overlapped longitudinal seal.Request a Quote
The FOV 400 is an automatic wrapping machine developed to shrink-pack or to film-wrap a wide variety of products in a flow-pack (pillow pack) format creating an overlapped longitudinal seal.
The FOV 400 machine is the result of ULMA’s commitment to innovation and the technological development of our products. The machine has been developed by a team made up of specialized engineers and researchers in the ULMA Packaging Technological Center. The result is robust construction and a highly flexible machine that incorporates state of the art packaging technology.
This high flexibility on the FOV 400 machine allows wrapping a wide variety of products with simple and fast change-overs and the use of different wrapping materials on the same machine. The robust construction of the machine is complemented with an Industrial PC based electronic control, and a touch screen that allows controlling and storing the settings for the different products to be wrapped in a data base.
- Electronic machine controlled by an Industrial PC based motion control system for increased flexibility.
- The machine is built on a strong painted steel frame.
- The feeding conveyor is a pusher type in-feed that carries the product and synchronizes its position automatically with the cross sealing head.
- Equipped with a double reel holder for rolls up to 850 mm. wide and 350 mm. in diameter.
- The flexible forming box allows adapting the film tube to the different products to be packed.
- The longitudinal overlap sealing system is created by an ionizer for shrink-wrap packs, or by means of a hot sealing system for film-wrapping packs.
- The cross seal is created by a Long-Dwell sealing head system with sealing jaws that are 400 mm. wide. The system is powered by a brushless servomotor.
- The machine includes the “No product – no bag” function as standard. This function avoids creating empty bags while the in-feed conveyor keeps running in a continuous mode hence optimizing the production.
- The control panel is equipped with a touch screen for the user/machine interface. The screen uses very intuitive menus in a user friendly environment which allows quick setting and storage of the different parameters.
MAIN OPTIONAL ELEMENTS
- Mixture version designed to run shrink polyolefin film and Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) on the same machine, ideal for contract packers.
- Print registration photocell.
- Automatic feeding and indexing system for regular products.
- Wide variety of in-feed conveyor designs is available in variable lengths to accommodate the required layout.
- Wide variety of friction feeders, labeling equipment, printing equipment, …