Horizontal Flow Wrapper (HFFS) that makes a three sealing pillow pack with medium-high performance level.Request a Quote
ULMA as a packaging manufacturer leader, is always moving one step forward updating equipment with the latest innovations and state of the art technologies.
As a result of these innovations, the new FR200, among other capabilities, allows for a much faster packaging speed than previous models.
This new model is equipped also with our latest motion control technology including a control based on an Industrial PC, which provides the machine with the capabilities of higher level models.
The FR200 machine’s design is based on ULMA construction strength, quality and reliability. These characteristics, together with the ease of use and ergonomics, ensure the FR200 satisfies the needs of a wide range of applications.
- Cantilever construction which facilitates easy access for sanitation.
- Left to right operating direction.
- Rotary cross sealing jaws.
- 3 pairs of rollers for longitudinal film pulling and sealing.
- Self centering reel holder provided with a brake system.
- Infeed conveyor 2 m (6 1/2’) long.
- Adjustable film folding box.
- Machine control system by 7” UPC Industrial PC.
- HMI through a 7” color touch screen. Offers graphical visualization for parameter setting and alarm identification. Ethernet connection for remote interaction and visualization.
FR 200 I P for “PEPPER WRAPPING”
- This version is specifically designed to pack groups of peppers in combination with a weigher, allowing the machine to create variable length packages.
- Infeed conveyor with one belt and two pushers specifically designed for peppers.
- The bag length is regulated in accordance with the product’s length measure by a photoelectric sensor located in the infeed conveyor.
- Allows for working on a fixed bag length mode and running print registered film.
- Possibility to use the machine to pack products in tray.
- Automatic feeder for trays.
- Different types and various lengths of infeed conveyor (for continuous run version).
- “No product – No bag” function.
- “Misplaced product – Double bag” function.
- Photoelectric sensor for centering of print registered film (continuous run version).
- Double self-centering film roll holders.
- Right to left oriented machine.
- Stainless steel model for wet environments.