VTI 600 & VTI 640
Vertical packaging machine (VFFS) which makes a three sealing pack. High performance intermittent vertical machine for medium-high speed applications.Request a Quote
ULMA’s new family of vertical machines has been designed for customers using their input. The optimized work performance and new features of the machine help to obtain the best production rates with the highest quality package.
Available with Allen Bradley® controls from Rockwell Automation, our vertical baggers are equipped to reduce solution complexity and maintenance costs, while realizing better quality, capacity, and throughput. Learn more about our partnership with Rockwell Automation, and smart, connected machines.
Fully Sealed Bags – No Perforations
- Safer products – Decrease contamination risk and no humidity loss, no oxidation
- Damage reduction – Product movement drastically reduced within bag
- Ergonomic design for easy access
- Simple tool-less adjustments
- OEE optimization commitment >98% technical availability
- IP 66 wash-down design in product zone
MAIN FEATURES OF THE MACHINE
- Hygienic design, prepared for harsh environments and demanding cleaning processes.
- Very accessible machine with full visibility.
- Possibility of changing format on one side: practical, safe, ergonomic and simple.
- Control by 10″ industrial PC touch screen: screen integrated features (production data, test screen, machine manuals, videos, driver download…).
- Easy to use for the machine operator: simplified daily adjustments without tools.
- Low maintenance costs: optimized designed to minimize maintenance costs and with full accessibility for any adjustment or maintenance task.
- Patented vacuum assist “Tight Bag” technology.
DESIGNED TO INCORPORATE DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGIES SUCH AS:
- LDPE film welding system with constant heat + heat pipe.
- Impulse welding system.
- Ultrasonic welding system.
- Double reel-holder with automatic reel change.