Hygienic design vertical packaging machine (VFFS) with easy change of forming tube. Designed for continuous packing at high production speeds.Request a Quote
ULMA’s new family of vertical machines has been developed with and for customers. The optimized work performance and new features of the machine help to obtain the best production rates with the highest quality container.
Available with Allen Bradley® controls from Rockwell Automation, our vertical baggers are equipped to reduce solution complexity and maintenance costs, while realizing better quality, capacity, and throughput. Learn more about our partnership with Rockwell Automation, and smart, connected machines.
- Hygienic design, prepared for harsh environments and demanding cleaning processes.
- Very accessible machine with full visibility.
- Possibility of changing format on one side: practical, safe, ergonomic and simple.
- Control by 10″ industrial PC touch screen: screen integrated features (production data, test screen, machine manuals, videos, driver download…).
- Easy to use for the machine operator: simplified daily adjustments without tools.
- Low maintenance costs: optimized designed to minimize maintenance costs and allow for full accessibility for any adjustment or maintenance task.
- Patented vacuum assist “Tight Bag” technology.
OEE OPTIMIZATION (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
- Commitment of >98% technical availability.
MACHINE DESIGNED TO INCORPORATE DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGIES SUCH AS:
- LDPE film welding system with constant heat + heat pipe.
- Impulse welding system.
- Ultrasonic welding system.
- Double reel-holder with automatic reel change.