Vertical packaging machine (VFFS) which makes a three sealing pack. Medium-high production speed performance up to 100 cycles/min.Request a Quote
The VTI 400 is an intermittent vertical form fill and seal machine for packing many types of products.
The main characteristic of the machine is the flexibility and versatility to produce a wide range of type and dimensions of packages, with the ability to focus on food or non-food applications.
The design is focused on being robust, reliable and intuitive, using for that propose mechanical drives commanded by A.C. motors, the latest generation in electrics components and an industrial PC with a friendly usable touch screen with icons.
Additionally, the machine offers a wide range of options depending on the product and customer requirements, always guaranteeing the best solution.
- A.C. driven cross seal jaw
- Pulling belts driven by A.C. motor and universal joints
- Closed structure frame construction
- One piece film former
- Industrial PC with touch screen (B&R 5″)
- Capacity to program data for 100 items
- Machine functions integrated in the screen
- Automatic detection of faults in the sealing temperatures and air pressure of the machine, guaranteeing good sealing
- Key controlled access to different operator levels
- Horizontal seal obstruction detection
- Automatic detection of the end of the film roll
- Motorized centering of film roll holders
- Easy interface with peripheral equipment
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with the (98/37/CEE) Safety regulations
- Stainless steel version
- 45º inclined version
- Film splicing table to facilitate quick roll changes
- Printed film registration system
- Gas injection system for modified atmosphere packaging.
- Vacuum belt film feed system
- Special PE jaws, for high speed applications
- Ultrasonic seal jaws
- Motorized film tracking + film tension control
- Automatic self-centering film roll
- Static eliminators
- Bag vibrator to settle the product
- Flat bottom package with center or side seal
- Special easy open knife shapes
- Strings or double bag
- Eurolock and handle punching systems
- LAN Ethernet connection
- Coders, labelers
- Zipper dispenser
- Product discharge belts