PAPERSEAL SkinRequest A Quote
Paperseal Skin expands the opportunities to replace MAP and VSP plastic trays with barrier lined cardboard blanks in a single step process. Subsequently changing the face of packaging forever. Sustainable packaging materials and
Increasingly, companies are developing and using sustainable packaging for their products. Plastic consumption and waste are severe problems for our environment and need to be remedied quickly. Pressure from government, consumer demands, and an intrinsic feeling of responsibility for our environment to create sustainable solutions are driving sustainable practices.
- Unique process to generate perfect sealing surface and seal integrity subsequently a consistent, reliable package.
- Reduce plastic by up to 80% with limited waste.
- Reduce inventory with smaller purchase quantities and as a result, reduce warehouse requirements.
- The ability to print on all sides of the outside of the tray allows for branding and other important communication opportunities.
- This tray former works in conjunction with up a G. Mondini Trave Traysealer.
Sustainability has rapidly become one of the most important and complicated challenges producers face. We know that pragmatic approaches that deliver real impact also demand business justification. that meets your sustainability objectives within budgetary parameters.
- 80% less plastic Vs standard VSP.
- Outstanding display of product quality and visual appeal.
- All the benefits of Skin packing to ensure optimal package performance.
- Vertical display and space saving.
- Plus all the PAPERSEAL® MAP Benefits.