G. Mondini PAPERSEALRequest a Quote
PAPERSEAL expands the opportunities to replace MAP and VSP plastic trays with barrier lined cardboard. The process operates by fabricating a MAP tray from a pre-cut flat cardboard, which is formed and a barrier liner automatically applied in one step process. The system is based n the same benefit stream as Thermosealer® technology where the fabricating of trays is conducted directly before the tray sealing process.
- Unique process to generate perfect sealing surface.
- Recommended for cheese, fresh meats, processed meats, ready-made products, frozen foods, snacks, salads and fruit.
- 360° Communication on all surfaces of the package.
- Reduces plastic content by up to 80%.
- Reduced inventory with availability of smaller purchase quantities.