At Harpak-ULMA Packaging, we believe that establishing a close relationship with our clients is the best way to achieve customer satisfaction, and we constantly work with a focus on customer service that sets us apart.
Harpak-ULMA Packaging offers Customer Service and Technical Assistance that quickly responds to the individual needs that arise. Thanks to our extensive network of field technicians which offer exceptional after-sales service, Harpak-ULMA Packaging is able to be in close proximity of our clients, wherever it may be necessary to provide the service that is expected. Harpak-ULMA customer service representatives are just a phone call away. With a complete inventory of replacement parts Harpak-ULMA assures machine up-time!
Harpak-ULMA Packaging has one of the largest Technical Support networks in the world, characterized by its proximity, professionalism and quality.
- In-house specialized technicians, providing conveniently located service; fast and reliable.
- Additional services for special campaign periods.
- Preventive Maintenance Services that fit the needs of each client.
- Extensive resources as well as hours of operation.
- Our technicians are characterized by their high degree of professionalism, knowledge and proactive attitude.
- Immediate telephone support available with technicians specialized by product and machine lines.
- All technicians certified PMMI training.
Remote assistance as an added value for our clients, allowing our programmers/technicians to take control of machines remotely in order to diagnose issues.
- In-house team of PMMI training specialists.
- Operator training in the factory or at client facilities.
- Specific on-site training or at the factory for maintenance personnel.
- Equipped with modern technologies to provide long distance training (such as video conferencing/remote troubleshooting).
Please contact the Harpak-ULMA Packaging office in Taunton, MA for information on course schedules and reservations.
Maintain your installation in a perfect operating condition to ensure higher productivity & profitability, and a shorter recovery time of your investment.
Harpak-ULMA offers a customized preventive maintenance service to ensure that the machine is always in optimal condition.
This option includes a set number of visits each year, during which Harpak-ULMA specialists will perform an exhaustive inspection of the entire installation, paying special attention to the various mechanisms, controls, and security devices.
Call 800-813-6644 or 508-884-2500 to order parts or schedule service.