Automatic side seal "L" sealer machine for shrink films as well as non-shrink films. High performance level.Request a Quote
The automatic SC 500 continuous side seal machine has been designed to pack a great range of products of various lengths, with shrink and non-shrink films, achieving production of up to 125 cycles/min.
With simple regulations, the machine quickly adapts to different products being wrapped without the need of tools. Side sealed packs avoid seals over the top and bottom of the package, allowing a clear view of the product.
An industrial PC control system includes a simple and quick communication via touch screen, providing constant complete diagnostics of the machine status and control parameters.
- High quality packaging without seal tensions and intermediate belt.
- Automatic in-line conveyor belt feeding system with product separation and alignment and manual conveyor width regulation.
- Motorized 90º reel holder with adjustable mechanical perforation and end-of-film detection.
- Infeed moving belt to make the change and load of film easier.
- Motorized triangle frame height.
- Intermittent working mode: pack after pack.
- Side seal with heated rollers with temperature regulation.
- Cross seal and cut by hot knife with temperature regulations and opening at any height.
- Automatic adjustment of the sealing height.
- Automatic film scrap wheel with easy access. Film distribution device and film break detection.
- “No product – No bag” device.
- 5″ touch screen industrial PC control, for up to 100 different product format memory and operation diagnosis.
- Protections and safety systems according to CE regulations.
- Automatic pack format adjustment.
- Cross sealing bar and side seal for PE.
- Film folding system from flat to center fold.
- Pneumatic hole punch and/or hot film perforation.
- Intermediate aspiration belt for light product transfer.
- Easy opening package device. Device for unstable products.
- Double reel holder.
- End-of-film light and sound alarm.
- Film centering device for printed film.
- Machine direction: from left to right.
- Stainless steel version.
- Different feeding and exit elements (feeders, printers, labelers, conveyors…)
- MODEM for failure diagnostic.