GCP100 and GCP200 Gravity Case Packers
A Simplified, Flexible Approach to Automated EOL Case PackingRequest a Quote
Harpak-ULMA’s Top-Load Gravity Case Packers utilize a common conveyor and pattern former with side pushers to condense and orient a complete product layer of fresh baked goods, or the corrugated cases typically used for frozen products. Historically, producers have either utilized manual loading to achieve such flexibility or invested in separate basket and/or case end-of-line (EOL) automation. The gravity case packers help unlock the ROI potential associated with such automation efforts. Too often, the cost of automating one or both packing methods individually outweighed the return. A single solution that offers both capabilities in the same footprint helps justify automation by significantly improving ROI.
The layer of product is indexed and positioned over a set of doors prior to dropping the layer into the basket or case. The solution design combines mechanical simplicity with flexibility – you can quickly changeover EOL packaging to handle multiple SKU’s under either approach. It is also well suited to constrained plant footprints often associated with manual loading.
- Different mosaics
- Small footprint
- GCP100 model packages at a speed of up to 60 bags per minute
- GCP200 model packages at a speed of up to 90 bags per minute
Special version designed
for commercial baking operations
- Applicable for bagged products (bread, chicken wings, grated cheese, etc.)
- Products can be case packed into RSCs or RPCs
- Up to 60 boxes per minute
- Available with full Rockwell controls and components
- Supports multi-SKU operations