Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Taunton, MA
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resources Director
FLSA Status: Exempt/Salaried
Who We Are:
Harpak-ULMA Packaging sets the standard for complete, automated product-to-pallet equipment and service solutions. We shatter traditional barriers in our space, integrating the most advanced digital technology and expertise to design, build, implement, and maintain innovative turnkey packaging solutions that do more. Together with our customers, we work toward fulfilling our vision of improved market performance, minimized Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), and enhanced market performance across all systems.
Who We Are Seeking:
We are looking for someone who is ready to bring their expertise in talent acquisition to a dynamic organization that is poised for significant growth. The ideal candidate wants to make a significant business contribution, building best-in-class recruiting capability. We need someone who enjoys the ability to be innovative and nimble, is comfortable with change, and values the partnership with a strong and experienced business team. This role is responsible for talent acquisition across all teams and locations of Harpak-ULMA.
- A key member of the Harpak-ULMA Human Resources team, this role is responsible for partnering with leaders and hiring managers to plan and execute on sourcing, attracting, recruiting and closing strategies for current openings and pipeline talent needs.
- Build strong pipelines of qualified candidates through proactive sourcing and engagement.
- Research competitor and best-in-class companies to gain competitive advantage through knowledge of their organizational structure and internal talent.
- Manage candidate outreach, phone screens and initial interviews. Assess relevant experience and knowledge to recommend qualified candidates.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience through timely follow-up, scheduling and feedback.
- Work with hiring manager and HR Director to develop competitor offer packages.
- Identify and integrate scalable talent acquisition best practices and tools into the organization.
- Maintain strong external networking and awareness; recommend innovative approaches for attracting top talent based upon market and industry trends.
- Provide regular monitoring and reporting of metrics; deliver talent acquisition results that meet or exceed established metrics.
- Manage external recruiting partners as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in a business or related area (required)
- Minimum of three years of recruiting experience (required).
- Previous experience sourcing/screening for technical roles preferred (Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, Product Managers, Field Technical Services, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Consultative, business-oriented approach
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite products and Windows platform.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Most work is done in an office setting. Occasional exposure to a warehouse setting where the noise level could increase. When traveling for tradeshows, work takes place in large convention centers and hotels.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands for computer work.
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner so that associates get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management. Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements mentioned above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Harpak-ULMA is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: