Location: Taunton, MA
Verify & maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
Time Utilization: Normal business hours are 9:30am to 6:00pm. Schedule needs to be flexible to accommodate peak business fluctuations, including weekend work.
Compensation: Commensurate with previous experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving incoming products and materials.
- Requires completion of incoming inspection testing, confirmation of certificate of conformance and reconciliation of receiving / purchase documentation.
- Notification and/or delivery of incoming product to end user.
- Each receipt must have documentation (packing slip, etc.) to support computer system entries.
- Requires completion of daily Receiving entries in computer system.
- Receivers distributed to purchasing office for filing.
- Raw material and critical supply inventories.
- Requires maintenance and cleaning of inventory area, inventory organization and racking, inventory cycle counting and reporting.
- Actual Physical Counts of Raw Material and tag controls required.
- All out bound shipments.
- Requires preparation of sequentially numbered paper work in inventory accounting system, management of packaging materials inventories, packaging of product to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services.
- UPS/FedEx software is to be used effectively and understood for summary reporting on request. DHL software for International shipments.
- Daily housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory areas.
- Requires hands on cleaning and maintenance along with organization and interpersonal skills to coordinate with other department.
- Documentation distribution.
- Requires transfer of all original documents to Warehouse Manager and Customer Service Manager for distribution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED required. A minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred. Forklift experience required.
CNC Operations Support
Ability to train and learn on how to support our CNC Machine Operations.
Includes; Cutoff saw operation, Deburring process, loading of CNC machines and Machine maintenance (cleaning, adding oil, toolholder maintenance)
Ability to use standard tools for assembly of products. (screw driver, adjustable wrench, pliers, tape measure, hammer )
Read and interpret document; safety rules, operating manuals and shipping paperwork. Excellent interpersonal skills required to effectively work with Company personnel and Shipping vendors.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide including fractions and percentages.
Assess and define problems. Understand instructions and follow through.
Computer Skills: Must have familiarity with MS Office Suite and Windows platform.
Certificates and Licenses: Current valid driver’s license.
Work is performed in a combination of shop/warehouse environments. Exposure to fluctuating temperatures. Warehouse elements: noise, dust, odors, fumes, oils.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The ability to lift and/or move up to 50-70 lbs. Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, stoop, squat and move about a facility. Keen hearing and sight ability (close and distance vision). Proper use of safety devices as required for the job.
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Behave and communicate in a respectful manner with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: