Who We Are:
Harpak-ULMA Packaging sets the standard for complete, automated product-to-pallet equipment and service solutions. We shatter traditional barriers in our space, integrating the most advanced digital technology and expertise to design, build, implement, and maintain innovative turnkey packaging solutions that do more. Together with our customers, we work toward fulfilling our vision of improved market performance, minimized Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), and enhanced market performance across all systems.
Who We Are Seeking:
Harpak-ULMA Packaging is seeking a dynamic, energetic, seasoned Sales Enablement Coordinator to join our team. The position is ideal for a candidate who loves working with people – everyone’s best friend – but isn’t afraid to push for results. Driven, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and experienced, our candidate will work closely with sales, marketing, and product managers to ensure strategic alignment, execute enablement and training programs, and improve sales competencies to boost overall performance and productivity. The right candidate loves to teach, boasts exceptional project management skills, and doesn’t shy away from increased responsibilities as the company continues to grow.
Sales Enablement at Harpak-ULMA Packaging is about more than just sales (though we do that well too). As the connection between sales, marketing, and product experts, you’ll need flexibility, adaptability, and a staunch dedication to delivering dynamic sales numbers. As our Sales Enablement Coordinator, you’ll provide guidance, support, and a soft shoulder to cry on (if the need arises) when organizing and conducting training and programs, but also a hard kick into high gear when sales are on the line. You intimately understand the business-to-business sales cycle and the customer journey and use your knowledge and skills to make measurable sales initiatives take flight. You are a force when bringing sales efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity to the next level and an invaluable liaison between project specialists and leadership.
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales force.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and sales enablement content usage and value.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports frontline RSM’s and the sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
We Want to Hear from You If (Qualifications):
- You’re a Sales Enablement quickdraw, having all the latest sales systems, processes, and practices at the ready.
- You’re a teacher and trainer. You have written the how-to guide on essential sales topics like analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation, and you’re ready to lift others to your level.
- You’re a born salesperson. Your playbook is chock-full of the best methodologies, procedures, and buyer’s journey alignments, and you’re calling the shots.
- You more than manage others. Collaboration is critical in this position, so a full knowledge of sales pipeline management and developmental sales coaching is essential to success.
- You’re organized. Inefficiency makes you itch, and you consider your day planner a masterpiece.
- You have the negotiating skills of a Quantico graduate, and conflict resolution is your specialty. You’ll be interacting with experts from many departments, so honed listening and communication skills are a must.
- You have impeccable time and project management skills. Every hour is accounted for from the moment you wake up, and every step you take is towards a goal.
- You multitask like a master juggler, seamlessly managing multiple projects simultaneously from concept to completion.
- You have no stage fright. You can plan, meet, and present for co-workers and senior leadership alike.
- You play well with others. You expertly guide non-specialists through complex issues while coordinating diverse team activities and show a genuine spirit of cooperation.
Our work is never perfect, so how can we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek at Harpak-ULMA Packaging are original thinkers and doers who turn unconventional ideas into reality to solve tomorrow’s biggest packaging sales challenges. Are you that person? Check your doubt at the door and sign up for a role that’s ready to excite and challenge you in new ways!
Bachelor’s degree or higher required. Minor or advanced degree in business preferred, but more weight given to a history of making an impact and driving business outcomes.
3-5 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred. May accept less experience with verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes (increased velocity, increased win-rates, decreased RSM ramp-up time, improving sales force performance).
Basic ability to work with figures.
Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking and decision-making skills. Strong negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests. High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
Proficiency in HubSpot and MS Office Suite.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Most work is done in an office setting. Occasional exposure to a warehouse setting where the noise level could increase. When traveling for tradeshows, work takes place in large convention centers and hotels.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to stand; walk, and use hands for computer work.
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner so that associates get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management. Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Harpak-ULMA is an equal employment opportunity employer