Job Title: Sales Administration Coordinator
Location: Taunton, MA
Reports to: VP Sales
FLSA Status: Hourly | Non-exempt
Summary: The primary function of the Sales Administration Coordinator is to provide direct administrative support to the Sales team in the ongoing development of existing and prospective clients to help ensure that the department can meet its growth targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide administrative support for sales team. Follow-up on soft leads and prospects on a regular basis. Will contact soft leads and help research and contact new target accounts.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between VP Sales and internal departments. Primarily assist with service and spare parts issues that come in from the RSMs.
- Process sales orders and keep RSM up to date through install.
- Manage and analyze requests for KPIs and pull leads from CRM and distribute to team. Combine reports for large accounts that have multiple plants in multiple sales regions.
- Process Sales Report (Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annually), and Call Reports.
- Prepare presentations and reports as needed. Ability to handle special assignments or projects.
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding process.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, itineraries, and agendas.
- Assist VP Sales on reports and projects.
- Assist in setting up and following lead qualification process.
- Update sales enablement platform (StorySlab) for a sales process, HubSpot, Filemaker, ERP, budgetary pricing tools, and administrative information and train sales staff accordingly.
- Coordinate with IT to automate all routine job tasks to maximize administrative efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of two years sales support experience or equivalent work experience required.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associate degree in business desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written) are required.
- Must have the ability to work with frequent interruptions and be customer serviced focused.
- Excellent attention to details is essential
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Strong decision-making capability.
- Proficient computer and database skills including CRM software, Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs a plus.
This role is full-time with standard hours of 8:30 – 5:00.
Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write general correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with all levels of management and clients. Ability to effectively establish rapport and respond to questions from internal employees and external clients.
Ability to calculate figures including percentages.
Ability to define issues, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and act accordingly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite and Windows platform. Experience utilizing MS FileMaker Pro is highly desirable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is performed primarily in an office setting. The noise level is moderate. May have limited exposure to warehouse environment which may involve additional elements of increased noise, dust, odors, fumes, oils, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Prolonged periods of time sitting. Occasionally the associate must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. (e.g., paper, small parts, etc.). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands for computer work. May occasionally bend or stoop.
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner so that associates get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management. Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements mentioned above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please email your resume in MS Word or a PDF to the address below. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it with your resume.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer