Regional Sales Manager/Sales Representative – Northern California, Nevada, and Utah
Location: Northern California, Nevada, and Utah – Remote
Build your B2B sales career with a company who takes pride in their people and their products. Harpak-ULMA is a dynamic, established OEM in the packaging equipment industry, with a focus on continuous improvement. This is a unique opportunity to lead the sales effort in close cooperation with the VP of Sales and technical product managers. This position aims to increase and maximize sales volume in the Northern California, Nevada, and Utah territory based on active canvassing, routine customer follow ups and regular customer ‘touches’ from both a sales and a customer service perspective. The ideal sales candidate will ensure maximum customer confidence and satisfaction through the establishment of trusted advisor standing on an on-going basis.
- Create, manage and operate leads and opportunities in the Northern California, Nevada, and Utah.
- Represent Harpak-ULMA’s entire product portfolio of equipment, parts and services.
- Identify opportunities and build strategic relationships that will generate sales over an expanded sales cycle.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, sales meetings, industry meetings and relevant networking events.
- Achieve agreed upon targeted sales numbers and outcomes within schedule.
- Track sales and status reports.
- Continuously improve through feedback, learning best selling practices and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) and five or more years related sales or support experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience in capital equipment sales and packaging industry knowledge required. Demonstrated proven success in sales generation.
- 5 years of related experience selling capital equipment.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to get a passport.
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner so that associates get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Harpak-ULMA is an equal employment opportunity employer