Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Northern California, Nevada, and Utah
Location: Northern California, Nevada and Utah – Remote
Lead the sales effort in close cooperation with the VP of Sales and in particular the individual product managers. This position aims to increase and maximize sales volume in the Northern California, Nevada, and Utah territory based on active canvassing, routine customer follow ups and regular customer ‘touches’ from both a sales and a customer service perspective. The position entails both pre-sale and post-sale activities to ensure maximum customer confidence and satisfaction through the establishment of trusted advisor standing on an on-going basis.
- Establish commercial and customer service presence and success in the Northern California, Nevada, and Utah market for industrial packaging solutions by building visibility and customer contacts.
- Canvas and call on existing and potential customers in the Northern California, Nevada, and Utah market in order to generate and follow up on sales leads, manage post-sale satisfaction, suggest appropriate operational changes to maximize value delivered and communication of customer issues to customer service as appropriate.
- Promote and sell all levels of Harpak-ULMA equipment, parts and services.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, sales meetings, industry meetings and local association events and other sales and customer support related activities as deemed feasible.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; and five or more years related sales or support experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience in capital equipment sales and packaging industry knowledge required. Demonstrated proven success in sales generation.
- 5 years of related experience selling capital equipment to the produce industry within the California produce segment
- Valid driver’s license and ability to get a passport
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner so that associates get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Harpak-ULMA is an equal employment opportunity employer.