Product Manager – Thermoforming
Are you an outstanding product manager, ready to take full ownership of and be the evangelist of a thermoformer product line? Are you always looking for ways to make a product do more or get better, because you know there is always room for improvement? Do you have outstanding communication and prioritization skills? We’re looking for a product manager who will be a central hub of the company for critical information about our products, market, competitors, customers, prospects, key industry analysis and more.
Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll grow your channel by partnering with Regional Sales Managers in the field, sharing technical know-how and customer solution development. During RFQ reviews, proposal development and order processing you’ll provide technical and application support and know-how to the Technical Sales Administrator –Thermoformer (TFS) to ensure customer oriented and technically feasible solutions are quoted.
- Support and promote the sales efforts for ULMA thermoforming equipment (TFS) to become a market leader in TFS in US and Canada.
- Develop complete and profitable solution selling with third party suppliers of supporting technologies (printing, labeling, feeding solutions etc.).
- Review all thermoformer RFQ’s to clarify and document technical details prior to commencement of quotation process.
- Strategize with CEO and Heads of Sales and Marketing on go-to market plan and brand awareness.
- Devise medical category strategy and training.
- Visit prospects and customers, and our plant in Europe to investigate applications, and coordinate with allied third-party suppliers/vendors to plan a joint market approach.
- Continuously learn, to build comprehensive and current knowledge of equipment, innovative new technology, company offerings and consumer and industry trends.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide internal and customer training on the product line and its capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in business, packaging, engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Five years of experience in capital equipment or related consumables sales, product management, or related technical field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Food industry experience a must.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time and ability to obtain a passport.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Harpak-ULMA is an equal employment opportunity employer.