Product Manager – Thermoforming
Are you an outstanding product manager, ready to take full ownership of and be the evangelist of a thermoformer product line? Are you always looking for ways to make a product do more or get better, because you know there is always room for improvement? Do you have outstanding communication and prioritization skills? We’re looking for a product manager who will be a central hub of the company for critical information about our products, market, competitors, customers, prospects, key industry analysis and more. Harpak-ULMA
Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll grow your channel by partnering with Regional Sales Managers in the field, sharing technical know-how and customer solution development. During RFQ reviews, proposal development and order processing you’ll provide technical and application support and know-how to the Technical Sales Administrator –Thermoformer (TFS) to ensure customer oriented and technically feasible solutions are quoted.
- Support and promote the sales efforts for ULMA thermoforming equipment (TFS) to become a market leader in TFS in US and Canada.
- Develop complete and profitable solution selling with third party suppliers of supporting technologies (printing, labeling, feeding solutions etc.).
- Review all thermoformer RFQ’s to clarify and document technical details prior to commencement of quotation process.
- Strategize with CEO and Heads of Sales and Marketing on go-to market plan and brand awareness.
- Devise medical category strategy and training.
- Visit prospects and customers, and our plant in Europe to investigate applications, and coordinate with allied third-party suppliers/vendors to plan a joint market approach.
- Continuously learn, to build comprehensive and current knowledge of equipment, innovative new technology, company offerings and consumer and industry trends.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Provide internal and customer training on the product line and its capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in business, packaging, engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Five years of experience in capital equipment or related consumables sales, product management, or related technical field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Food industry experience a must.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time and ability to obtain a passport.
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner so that associates get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Harpak-ULMA is an equal employment opportunity employer.