Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Taunton, MA
The purpose of this position is to help accomplish market development objectives through the use of effective market planning, research and strategy to strengthen the Company’s corporate identity and increase brand awareness. The Marketing Coordinator is expected to assist the Marketing Manager in creating, planning and executing communications plans to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. The Marketing Coordinator will help build industry specific, integrated marketing systems with collaborative marketing tools, which will result in effective pull-though marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Marketing Manager with persona development and identify key audience segments across several markets for specific messaging strategies.
- Contribute to copywriting, design, distribution and any departmental administrative activities of sales and marketing materials, including blogs, whitepapers, case studies, emails, social media posts, video scripts, website copy, press releases, direct mail, print/digital ads, and more.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Manager to brainstorm, produce, and execute marketing and campaigns.
- Build and maintain lists, reports and dashboards in Company’s CRM system (HubSpot) as it relates to marketing and business development and assist in the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the planning of trade shows and coordination of graphics, displays, furnishings, booth services, freight and logistics as required.
- Review, edit and proofread communication content for accuracy, help promote uniformity, consistency and adherence to brand guidelines as well as marketing best-practices.
- Manage content development of the web site through Company’s CMS tool (WordPress).
- Provide support with Company’s marketing automation tool including all e-mail marketing, database development and maintenance, template creation, campaign execution, nurturing activities and tracking metrics.
- Assist with lead generation, scoring, prioritization, distribution and reporting.
- Maintain existing social media sites, contribute information to each source and grow Company’s social media presence.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and presents to executive management. Make recommendations for change when campaigns are not yielding the intended results.
- Develop an understanding of Company’s products and services in order to effectively contribute to marketing planning.
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with team members, other departments, and vendors to ensure effective communications.
- Be receptive to on-going coaching and training to further develop professional skill set.
- Other marketing duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of a 3+ years of experience in a marketing position with planning of trade shows and coordination of graphics, displays, furnishings, booth services, freight and logistics.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation tools (HubSpot)
- Industrial or capital equipment market experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies, SEO, and concepts and practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
- Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to read and write reports and correspondence. Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written. Ability to develop and present PowerPoint presentations.
Basic ability to work with figures.
Ability to define issues, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an associate must be proficient in MS Office Suite products and Windows platform. Working knowledge of FileMaker Pro and Visio strongly desired.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Most work is done in an office setting. Occasional expose to a warehouse setting where the noise level could increase. When traveling for tradeshows, work takes place in large convention centers and hotels.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands for computer work.
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner so that associates get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management. Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: