Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Taunton, MA
Job Type: Full Time/Hybrid
Summary: Our Marketing team plays a critical role in our company’s growth by providing leads to our Sales team every month and influencing revenue. Our team uses their creative and analytical muscles to achieve revenue goals by acquiring new customers through paid advertising, events and demand generation. We’re a small team in a fast growing company.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Provides social media execution and management of related digital activity. Can include, but not limited to, writing content calendars, scheduling posts, managing paid social media campaigns, Google paid advertising and blog management
- Contributes to client growth and impact across the full spectrum of social media channels including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
- Implements and maintains social media communities, campaigns and projects for Harpak-ULMA clients
- Partners with product managers and sales teams to develop compelling and impactful digital content and integrated campaigns for both current and prospective clients
- Works effectively, communicates, and collaborates with internal teams as necessary to push through deliverables
- Assists Marketing Director and other team members to develop SEO strategy, email marketing campaigns, digital content and other work necessary for digital campaign execution. Projects include: Webinars, Surveys, Website management, Online reputation management, CRM, Marketing automation, among others.
- Stays up to date on digital marketing best practices and current trends
Reporting and analysis
- Ensures that all account activity and results are reported back to the Marketing Director
- Proactively looks for opportunities to level-up work based on results, and takes action to implement recommendations
- Supports in developing performance reports based on social listening and/or account social/digital activity
- Present weekly project status updates in team meetings.
- Provides weekly reports to the senior management team
- Supports the Harpak-ULMA team on ad-hoc initiatives and projects
- Takes a proactive role in promoting the Harpak-ULMA brand, its identity, values and work
- Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies
- Previous digital and social media coordination experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- Strong understanding of the digital/social industry and related platforms
- Proficient in HubSpot or related CRM
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Effectively communicates and works within a team
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven competency in managing a varied workload
- Experience with organic and paid social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Foundational experience with social media listening and management tools, blog hosting tools and reporting tools a plus
- Have demonstrated experience developing paid acquisition campaigns and managing advertising budgets, advertising on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager for awareness, engagement, and conversion marketing campaigns.
- Leverage analytics to optimize campaign performance and maximize results.
- Have experience with modern marketing tech stacks including Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, etc.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience with researching requirements for project goals and benchmarking
- Demonstrated ability to provide tactical solutions to business objectives
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off – 3 weeks to start
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: