Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Taunton, MA
Seeking a modern marketer who is passionate, visionary, and relentless in the pursuit of growth and success. The ideal candidate embraces data and uses it to learn better tactics, improve processes and content, and identify opportunities. The purpose of this position is to help accomplish market development objectives through the use of effective market planning, research and strategy to strengthen the Company’s corporate identity, increase brand awareness, build the prospect database and nurture leads through the sales pipeline. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is expected to assist the Marketing Director in creating, planning and executing communications plans to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will help build industry specific, integrated marketing systems with collaborative marketing tools, which will result in effective inbound marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to content development that targets our identified target personas and ideal customer profiles to include: copywriting, design, distribution and any departmental administrative activities of sales and marketing materials, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, emails, social media posts, video scripts, website copy, press releases, direct mail, print/digital ads, and more.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Director to brainstorm, produce, and execute marketing campaigns for inbound marketing.
- Build and maintain lists, reports and dashboards in Company’s CRM (HubSpot) as it relates to marketing and business development. Prepare marketing activity lists, reports, and dashboards through HubSpot and present to executive management. Make recommendations for change when campaigns are not yielding the intended results.
- Assist in the planning and promotion of trade shows and coordination of graphics, displays, furnishings, samples, staff registration and lodging as required.
- Travel to trade shows for assisting with set up, lead capture and managing reception desk and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Review edit and proofread communication content for accuracy, help promote uniformity, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines as well as marketing best-practices.
- Manage content development of the web site through Company’s CMS (WordPress). Update page content as needed, adding backlinks, meta descriptions, etc.
- Assist in keyword research and management using SEMrush or the like. Apply thorough knowledge of SEO best practices to boost website’s organic search and paid search traffic.
- Monitor Google Ads performance and work with Marketing team to improve effectiveness and conversion rates to generate new marketing leads.
- Monitor Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager to recognize trends and develop solutions for optimizing website traffic and conversion.
- Manage the Company’s marketing automation including e-mail marketing and workflow development in HubSpot, database development and maintenance, template and landing page creation, campaign execution, nurturing activities, and tracking metrics.
- Assist with lead generation, scoring, prioritization, distribution and reporting.
- Maintain existing social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube), adhering to scheduled content calendar; contribute information to each source, monitor performance for improvement, and grow Company’s social media presence.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Company’s products and services in order to effectively contribute to marketing planning.
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with team members, other departments, and vendors to ensure effective communications.
- Be receptive to on-going coaching and training to further develop professional skill set.
- Other marketing duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- 3+ years’ experience using HubSpot CRM and marketing automation
- Industrial or capital equipment market experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of content marketing/inbound marketing strategies, keywords, SEO concepts and practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus
- Google Ads, Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager experience preferred
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
- Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to read and write reports and correspondence. Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written. Ability to develop and present PowerPoint presentations.
Basic ability to work with figures.
Ability to define issues, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an associate must be proficient in HubSpot, and MS Office Suite.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Most work is done in an office setting. Occasional exposure to a warehouse setting where the noise level could increase. When traveling for tradeshows, work takes place in large convention centers and hotels.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands for computer work.
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner so that associates get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management. Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Harpak-ULMA is an equal employment opportunity employer.