Job Title: Coordinator- Trade Shows & Events
Location: Taunton, MA
Job Type: Full Time/Hybrid
Trade Shows, VIP Customer Events and Virtual Events
- Direct the planning, development and execution of all assigned trade shows, about 12 per year. Include, but not limited to; partner events, table top conferences, Customer Experience Center events, VIP Events, webinars, other virtual events TBD and company meetings.
- Manage the floor plan development, signage, logistics, creative aspects, graphics, install and dismantle.
- Collaborate with product teams, engineering, technical services and partners on equipment planning, floor layout, utilities, displays, samples and demonstrations.
- Manage booth selection, ordering of utilities and services, hotel bookings, badges and communication of all event related activities to company and partners.
- Coordinate schedules, logistics and communication for sales meetings and customer dinners
- Manage all pre and post show e-marketing campaigns and leads collected.
- Collaborate with marketing director on social media and show promotional aspects.
- Manage the operations of an exhibit company during planning and onsite at all events.
- Liaise between 3rd party vendors, industry publications, event organizers, and internal stakeholders
- Track and evaluate the shows and activities to ensure accurate & measurable objectives.
- Manage all assigned budgets relating to shows/events providing preliminary, forecasts and final budget reconciliation.
- Uphold all brand guidelines across trade show and all related event materials.
- 3+ years of trade show experience preferred. Must be able to travel – About 20% travel and over weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office specifically Excel
- Experience with HubSpot preferred
- Travel Agent certification a plus
- Track record of planning and delivering fully integrated, measurable events, tradeshows, advertising, and communication projects of all sizes
- Ability to take initiative
- Solid understanding of events, marketing, and communications best practices
- Experience managing budgets, projects and outside resources
- Excellent communicator: verbal and written
- Ability to travel
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off – 3 weeks to start
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taunton, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Events management: 3 years (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: