We are looking for an ambitious, creative, self-starter to join our team as a Content Developer. We have a small, dynamic, and innovative marketing team focused on B2B lead and demand generation, and seek a new team member with strong writing ability.
Our ideal candidate for this position:
- You are an expert storyteller, superb communicator, exceptional writer, and polished interviewer.
- You excel at writing short-form and long-form content for blog articles, press releases, white papers, social media, email and advertising.
- You have a solid understanding of personas and target audiences.
- You adhere to SEO best practices
- You operate with a continuous improvement ethic and a thirst for knowledge.
- You desire to be unique, a thought leader, grow personally and help the company grow.
- You’re adept at identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate information.
- You can multi-task as needed and work well in a fast-paced environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Collaborate regularly with technical product managers, marketing team and sales to identify content that addresses customer needs and provides authentically helpful, informative and educational information.
- Target content to specific audiences and look for topics that are in demand. This may involve conducting frequent, in-depth market research of complex technical subject matter.
- Create original, engaging, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques. Produce accurate, high-quality work with the goal of generating traffic, leads and conversions.
- Edit and proofread new content before publication. Excellent grammar and an eye for detail needed.
- Maintain editorial calendars and adhere to goals and deadlines. Regularly communicate with team to develop content and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Manage the distribution of content through our various channels, and a micro-content strategy. Keep our brand in front of prospects and customers, by building trust credibility.
- Monitor and analyze performance results using reports, dashboards and analytics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress desirable.
- Excellent SEO knowledge, tactics and related software (i.e. Yoast, SEMRush).
- Familiar with marketing trends, their use and the appropriate strategies to draw in consumers.
- Organizational skills – ability to maintain calendars and juggle deadlines, keeping track of content throughout the editorial process and ensuring that work is submitted on time.
- Design and layout skills – sourcing and editing photos as necessary and ensuring that they are properly laid out, attract interest, and convey intent of content.
Harpak-ULMA Behavior Standard:
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a respectful manner so that associates will work well with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:
Harpak-ULMA is an equal employment opportunity employer.